Posted 3 years ago
By Cooper Radio Show
CALL or TEXT 402-512-3350
• Call and leave your message, or..
• Text your compliment, complaint, or whatever else you’d like to say
We’ll post your comments the next day and naturally, you’ll be able to carry on the conversation in our comments section.
AND NOW.. TODAY’S SOUND OFF
1. Are wards of the State of Nebraska safe? NO. My son was beat up at NE Youth Center. Staff left all the boys unsupervised and the boys that threatened my son acted on the threats. Thanks to me the ‘angry’ mother the NYC is under investigation but the staff are taking it out on MY SON
2. They used to be called “Jumpolenes” until your mom jumped on one back in 1972
3. I saw a lot of fireworks stands with very few people in them yesterday. SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY NORTH PLATTE!
4. Fireworks and lightning. Best 4th of July display ever!
The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author. These views and opinions do not represent those of NorthPlattePost.com, and/or any/all contributors to this site.