Posted 2 years ago
By Cooper Radio Show
CALL or TEXT 402-512-3350
• Call and leave your message, or..
• Text your compliment, complaint, or whatever else you’d like to say
We’ll post your comments the next day and naturally, you’ll be able to carry on the conversation in our comments section.
AND NOW.. TODAY’S SOUND OFF
1. If you can’t feed em, don’t breed em
2. The construction workers on North Jeffers need to be more cautious. I almost nailed a bobcat with a saw blade on it today and the barriers need to be set correctly so that people know which lane they are supposed to be in. In three trips through that intersection today I saw three near accidents.
3. How does someone on public assistance afford nearly $300 in fireworks? I guess I should also ask the question “How do they afford to drive that 2 year old Lincoln Navigator?”
4. Is the city oblivious to the drug problem in this town? I see drug deals happen in broad daylight every day and they do nothing about it. Maybe we should start posting pictures and video of the local dealers online?
5. Why is Buffalo Bill in jail in Cody Park? I always wondered that.
6. The Fort Cody Music Series on Thursday Nights are really cool.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author. These views and opinions do not represent those of NorthPlattePost.com, and/or any/all contributors to this site.