Posted 3 years ago
By Cooper Radio Show
He was recieving terrostic threats of bodily harm from a few of the boys that my son lives with at NYC. All of these threats were documented by NYC staff,my sons caseworker,& his atty. I spoke to staff on June 22,2012 and they reassured me they were NOT gonna let anything happen to my son.
On June 27(my sons 16th b-day) these 3 boys assulted my son..The staff had left ALL the boys unsupervised for like 5 min. One staff member went inside to answer the phone then the other staff went in to use the restroom so NO supervision or protection for my son.
2 boys knocked my son to the ground kicking him in the head and ribs. I had a mothers intuition to call & check on my son…. Staff said there had been an incident with my son but he wasnt injured I demanded to speak with my son and when I did he was crying hysterically & told me what happened I asked if I could come check on my son staff told me NO I’d be arrested for trespassing so about 2hrs later I was able to go see my son at ER he was realesed 2hrs later with “HEAD & NECK” injuries.
The boys that assaulted my son only recieved 3rd degree assult charges. I called everyone my sons caseworker,his Atty.,county Atty.,even tried calling Judge!!! I DEMANDED MY SONS RELEASE TO ME BECAUSE STATE DIDN’T PROTECT MY SON!!! Nope he’s still at NYC with his assulters and my sons safety plan is “bubble wrap” meaning my son who is the victim has to stay connected to the hip of the staff!!!! I called NE ABUSE & NEGLECT HOTLINE right before new release date and NYC is under investigation for my sons abuse there. If I had the money I’d sue the state for neglect!!!!!!