All teams who finish the hunt correctly will be entered into a drawing for
valuable prizes. Each participant who correctly finishes the hunt will receive a commemorative t-shirt sponsored by NebraskaLand National Bank.
Photo Scavenger Hunt
1. Scavenger hunt begins on July 24, 2012.
2. Each team needs to register at the Lincoln County Historical Museum by July 24, 2012.
3. Teams consist of from 1 to 4 people.
4. At least 1 person on each team has to be 18 years old.
5. New clues and waypoints to two new locations will be given on every Tuesday and
Friday on www.lincolncountymuseum.org, the museum’s Facebook page, on www.geocaching.com, and announced on Q Country 107.3.
6. When the team has identified the location, they must take a photo with the entire team in it next to the location. Both the team and location have to be seen in the same photo. One team member may take the photo. If there is only one person on the team you have to find someone to take your photo or use a timed photo shoot.
7. Photos can be submitted via email or they can be brought to the museum, but all
submissions have to be turned in by August 25th.
8. No locations/waypoints are found on private property.
9. The Lincoln County Historical Museum is not responsible for any accidents.