SHRAKE’S BODY SHOP
Here’s how you play:
Check the teams you think will win for a chance at $100.00…
You must submit your entry by Friday at 4pm each week
In case of a tie, the winner will be the person closest to the score of the tiebreaker game at the bottom of the form
must be 18 to play.. 1 entry per household per week
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Participant must be at least 18 years of age or older.
3. Participants must be residents of the United States.
4. One entry per family or household per week will be accepted during the course of this contest.
5. The dates of this promotion are: August 27, 2012 through November 25, 2012.
6. There will be one winner each week. There will be a total of 12 winners. The decision of Eagle Radio is final. The winner will be determined by picking the most winners of each week’s offering of college and professional football games.
7. The winners will be contacted by Eagle Radio in order to claim prize.
8. Winner agrees to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release form to receive any prizes related to this promotion.
9. The prize for this promotion will be in the form of Chamber ‘Bucks’.
10. Employees of Eagle Communications, Inc., their immediate families, plus, contract employees of Eagle Communications, Inc., competitive media including radio, television, audio or web internet broadcasters, cable television, newspaper or periodical publishers are not eligible to participate in this contest.
11. Eagle Communications, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
12. Eagle Communications, Inc. reserves the right to use and publicize the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice, photos and the fact that he/she won a prize in an Eagle Communications, Inc. contest for any and all promotional purposes without further compensation for permission.
13. Participants enter the promotion by registering at participating sponsor locations or online at northplattepost.com.
14. Eagle Radio reserves the right to modify the rules and/or dates of the Football Fortune Contest at any time without notice.
15. By participating in the Football Fortune Contest, participants agree to be bound by all of the official rules of the promotion.
16. All federal, state and local tax laws apply. Any federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winner is the sole responsible party for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, local and other taxes. The winner must provide Eagle Communications with valid identification before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
17. The Football Fortune Contest rules are available for inspection at Eagle Communications, Inc. Business office, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or by sending a self-addressed envelope to Gas Giveaway Contest Rules, P.O. Box 248, North Platte, Nebraska 69103, or online at northplattepost.com.