How Sex Changes After Marriage..
Posted 1 year ago
A bizarre phenomenon occurs after marriage – the sex seriously changes! Some changes are good and some not so good, but it’s all part of the transition into married life. Have you experienced any of these?
- The perfection of the quickie: With marriage comes serious time constraints and responsibilities. Throw in a couple of kids, and the leisurely days staying in bed all day together become a thing of the past. Sometimes you just have to grab and go wherever and whenever you have a few minutes!
- All embarrassment and shyness are gone: You aren’t always going to be freshly shaved or looking like you just stepped out of a salon, and there is something beautiful and amazing about that – he loves you anyway! Forget the shyness about your body too – without the discomfort of being naked, sex can be much more satisfying for both of you!
- Baby making sex: If kids are a priority, sex can sometimes become a chore instead of just a pleasure …
- The amount of nookie seriously declines: It just happens when you’ve been with someone for a while – sometimes a good night’s sleep trumps sexy times.
- Vacation sex is amazing: Something about being away from home makes being romantic with each other like it was when you first started dating!
Just Asking … Has your sex life changed since you’ve been married? How?