Posted 10 months ago
By Scott Carlson
The fire that started Saturday at the Farmer’s Co-Op in Gordon is still smoldering Monday and firefighters are working on putting out hot spots.
Gordon Fire Chief Rich Haller says firefighters kept busy Saturday trying to control the fire that started in the wooden elevator. Haller says there is no price tag on damages yet.
General Manager Dale Anderson says the fire happened in a storage facility that houses bulk feed ingredients.
Power to a small area of town was temporarily shut off after the fire started. No injuries were reported.