- Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Windy, with a north northwest wind 25 to 33 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 42. Windy, with a northwest wind 17 to 27 mph increasing to 27 to 37 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Blustery.
...STRONG NORTHWEST WIND TODAY... .THE PLUNGE OF COLD AIR IN THE WAKE OF THE FRONT THAT WENT THROUGH THIS MORNING WILL RESULT IN STRONG NORTHWEST WIND MOST OF THE DAY TODAY. DEUEL-KEITH-PERKINS-LINCOLN-CHASE-HAYES-FRONTIER- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...CHAPPELL...BIG SPRINGS...OGALLALA... GRANT...NORTH PLATTE...IMPERIAL...HAYES CENTER...CURTIS...EUSTIS 316 AM CST TUE JAN 14 2014 /216 AM MST TUE JAN 14 2014/ ...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM CST /8 AM MST/ THIS MORNING TO 6 PM CST /5 PM MST/ THIS EVENING... A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM CST /8 AM MST/ THIS MORNING TO 6 PM CST /5 PM MST/ THIS EVENING. * TIMING: WINDS WILL INCREASE THIS MORNING...AND CONTINUE THROUGH LATE AFTERNOON OR EARLY EVENING. * WINDS: NORTHWEST WINDS AT 30 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 55 MPH. * IMPACTS: STRONG CROSS WINDS MAY MAKE TRAVEL HAZARDOUS... ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE OPERATING HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES. OBJECTS OUTDOORS WILL BLOW AROUND UNLESS THEY ARE FASTENED DOWN. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WIND ADVISORY MEANS THAT WINDS OF 30 MPH OR GREATER ARE EXPECTED. WINDS THIS STRONG CAN MAKE DRIVING DIFFICULT... ESPECIALLY FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES. USE EXTRA CAUTION.